In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the directive repealing 95 / 46 / EC (hereinafter RGPD) of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, services of information society and electronic commerce (hereinafter LSSI-CE) and Organic Law 3/2018 , protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter LOPDGDD), Systems guarantees tubes the protection and confidentiality of personal data of any kind that we provide our customers in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation Protection of Personal data.
The data provided will be treated in the terms established in the RGPD in that sense tube systems has adopted the protection levels legally required and has installed all the technical measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access by third parties, set forth below. However, the user should be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Responsible for the treatment
Designation: Sistemas de Tubos SL
Address: Carrer Vidre, 2 (PG IN FOIX)
Purpose of the treatment
All data provided by our clients and / or web visitors Sistemas de Tubos SL or staff, will be included in registration processing activities of personal data, created and maintained under the resposabilidad Sistemas de Tubos SL, essential to provide the services requested by users, or to resolve any doubts or questions raised by visitors. Our policy is not to create profiles about users of our services.
Legitimacy of treatment
- contractual relationship: Is that applies when you buy one of our products or hire any of our services.
- legitimate interest: To address inquiries and complaints raised by us and to manage the collection of amounts due.
- Your Consent: If user of our website, by ticking the box contained in the contact form, you authorize us to send you the necessary communications to respond to the query raised or request information.
do not we give your personal information to anyone, except for those public or private entities to which we are required to provide personal data connection with compliance with any law. For instance, the Tax Act requires the tax authorities provide certain information about financial transactions exceeding a certain amount.
In the event that, at the margin of the assumptions discussed, we need to disclose your personal information to others, we ask for your permission previously through clear ways for you to decide in this regard.
will not make international transfers of personal for any of the purposes specified data.
only we retain personal data for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. When determining the appropriate retention period, we examine the risks of treatment, as well as our contractual, legal and regulatory obligations, internal policies of data retention and our legitimate business interests described in this Privacy Notice and Cookies policy.
In this regard, Sistemas de Tubos SL retain personal data once their relationship with you., Duly blocked during the period of limitation of actions arising from the relationship maintained with the person concerned.
A blocked time, your data will be inaccessible to tube systems, and will not be except treated for making available to public authorities, judges and courts, for the attention of potential liabilities arising from the treatments as well as for exercise and defense claims before the Spanish data Protection Agency.
We use all reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of personal information involved in our systems. We maintain strict safety standards to protect the personal data we process against casualty losses and access, treatment or unauthorized disclosures, given the state of technology, nature and the risks they are exposed data. However, we can not be responsible for the use you. Make data (including username and password) that you use on our website. Our staff follows strict privacy rules and if we hire third parties to provide support services, we require them to abide by the same rules and auditarles allow us to verify compliance.
We inform you that you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to their personal data, to know which are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- Right to delete your personal data, where possible (eg by law);
- Right to limit the processing of personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of treating the resulting data doubtful, in which case we can preserve them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to oppose the processing of personal data, when the legal basis to enable us to treat our legitimate interest is indicated. “Companyname” stop trying your data unless you have a legitimate interest or necessary for the defense of claims.
- Right to data portability, when the legal basis to enable us to treatment is the existence of a contractual relationship or consent.
- Right to withdraw your consent to Sistemas de Tubos SL
To exercise your rights, you can do so for free at any time by contacting us at the address CALLE DE Vidre, 2 (PG IN FOIX), attaching a copy of your ID.
Protection of rights
Should understand that their rights have been ignored by our organization, you can make a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through any of the following means:
- Electronic Office: https://www.aepd.es
- mail: Spanish Agency for Data Protection, C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid
- Phone: 901 100 099 and 912 663 517
Make a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency carries no cost and assistance of a lawyer or attorney is not required.
tube systems reserves the right to modify the present policy to adapt it to legistlativas or jurisprudential changes that may affect compliance with it.