What are cookies?
Are called cookies to small files that are stored in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit that user again later when accessing our content. This information does not reveal his identity or any personal information or access content stored on your PC, but it allows our system to identify you as a particular user who already visited the web previously visualized certain pages, etc. and also save your personal preferences and technical information.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / EC, developed in our legal system by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the LSSI, following the guidelines of the AEPD, we proceed to inform you in detail about the use made on our website.
Then a classification of cookies depending on a number of categories is performed. However it is necessary to note that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
- Cookies themselves: those that are sent to the user terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data.
- Session Cookies: Cookies are a type designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: Cookies are a type in which data are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined period by the head of the cookie, and you can go a few minutes to several years.
- Technical Cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist.
- Customization cookies: those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics based on a predefined set of criteria in the user terminal.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that enable the management, the most effective form of advertising spaces, if any, the editor has included on a website.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: they are those that allow the management, the most effective way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the publisher has included a website. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
- Cookies analysis: they are those that allow the responsible therefor, monitoring and analysis of the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of websites, to introduce improvements based on the analysis of usage data that the users of the service.
Currently, most browsers are configured by default to block the installation of cookies or third-party advertising on your computer. The user can extend the restrictions of origin, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or remove the restrictions, accepting the entry of any kind of cookies. If you are interested in advertising support cookies or third parties, you can set your browser for that purpose.
Acceptance by the user, by clicking the button OK shown on the initial information about cookies, implies that it is expressly agreeing to be responsible for their use, may exercise their rights and revoke your consent at any time, through application pipe systems.
Here we inform you in detail all the cookies that could potentially be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation, your browser settings and accept or reject them, they can settle all or only some of them.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or prefer to receive information each time a cookie request installed, you can set your navigation options to be done that way. Most browsers allow cookies management in 3 ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains;
- Reject cookies from third parties;
- Accept cookies and not persistent (deleted when the browser is closed);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To enable, meet, block or delete cookies installed on your computer can do so by setting your browser options installed on your computer.
You can find information about how to configure the browsers used in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer : Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, consult the Microsoft support or Help browser.
- Firefox : Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult the Mozilla support or Help browser.
- Chrome : Setting -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings. For more information, you can consult support Google or Help browser.
- Safari : Preferences -> Security. For more information, consult the Apple support or Help browser.